101 The Fox has your “Keys to the Kingdom” with your chance to ROCK Arrowhead like an MVP!
LISTEN in the 7am 10am 12pm 4pm hours between August 15th and September 13th to qualify by winning tickets to the American Royal World Series of BBQ!
All 101 Qualifiers will be invited to the FINAL Grand Prize Giveaway EVENT at Twin Peaks in Olathe on Saturday September 14th from 1 to 3pm
101 The FOX’s “KEYS TO THE KINGDOM” Contest
A complete copy of these rules can be obtained at the offices of radio station KCFX-FM (“Station”), owned and operated by CMP KC LLC located at 5800 Foxridge Drive Suite 600 Mission, KS 66202, during normal business hours Monday through Friday or by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope to the above address.
The Station will conduct the 101 The FOX “KEYS TO THE KINGDOM” Contest (the “Contest”) substantially as described in these rules, and by participating, each participant agrees as follows:
- No purchase is necessary to enter or win. A purchase will not increase your chance of winning. Void where prohibited. All federal, state, and local regulations apply.
Eligibility. This Contest is open only to legal U.S. residents, age twenty-one (21) years or older at the time of entry with a valid Social Security number and who reside in the Station’s Designated Market Area (“DMA”) as defined by Nielsen Audio, who have not won a prize from the Station in the last (30) Thirty days or a prize valued at $500 or more in the last (60) Sixty Days, and whose immediate family members or household members have not won a prize from the Station in the last (30) Thirty days or a prize valued at $500 or more in the last (60) Sixty Days. Void where prohibited by law. Employees of CMP KC LLC, its parent company, affiliates, related entities and subsidiaries, promotional sponsors, prize providers, advertising agencies, other radio stations serving the Station’s DMA, and the immediate family members and household members of all such employees are not eligible to participate. The term “immediate family members” includes spouses, parents and step-parents, siblings and step-siblings, and children and stepchildren. The term “household members” refers to people who share the same residence at least three (3) months out of the year. The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Station’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Contest. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein. A person may only qualify one (1) time during this Contest. Only one (1) Qualifier per immediate family and/or household member. Once a member of an immediate family or household qualifies, no other persons are eligible to participate in this Contest.
- Contest Period. The Contest will begin at 7:00am CT on August 15, 2019 and will run through 3:00pm CT on September 14, 2019 (the “Contest Period”). The Station’s computer is the official time keeping device for this Contest. The on-air entry method will not be played on Labor Day, Monday, September 2, 2019.
- How to Enter. To enter:
(i) On-Air: Listen to the Station weekdays August 15, 2019 to September 13, 2019 at or around 7:00am, 10:00am, 12:00pm and or 4:00pm CST during the Contest Period. The On-Air portion of this Contest will not run on Labor, Monday, September 2, 2019. When the Station plays the “cue-to-call” sounder, listeners should call the Station at 816-576-7739. Caller number (11) eleven to the Station, as determined by the Station in its sole discretion, will be entered to win. Time Delay Between Over-the-Air Analog Signal and Internet Broadcast: Due to the time delay that exists between the Station’s analog over-the-air signal and the Station’s online webcast, listeners who listen to the Station online may hear the cue to call later than listeners listening to the Station’s analog over-the-air signal. As a result, the odds of an online listener entering this Contest on-air may be diminished.
(ii) Online: Visit the Station’s website www.101thefox.net during the Contest Period, click on the “Contest” link, click on the “KEYS TO THE KINGDOM” Contest link, and complete an entry form. All entries must be received by 12:59pm CT on September 11, 2019 to be eligible for the Grand Prize drawing. Limit one (1) entry per person per day per email address. Multiple participants are not permitted to share the same email address. Any attempt by any participant to submit more than one (1) entry per day by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that entry and the participant may be disqualified. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. Station is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, inappropriate or misdirected registrations, all of which will be disqualified. In the event of a dispute as to any registration, the authorized account holder of the email address used to register will be deemed to be the participant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned the telephone number by the wireless carrier or an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder. All entries become the sole and exclusive property of Station and will not be returned. Station reserves the right to contact entrants and all other individuals whose email address is submitted as part of this promotion. No mail-in entries will be accepted.
(iii) Text: Send a text message with the keyword CHIEFS to 68255 during the Contest Period. Text In registration will be promoted On-Air on the Station August 31, 2019 to September 2, 2019. Text in registration Display poster will be visibly displayed at station events during the Contest Period. All entries must be received by 11:59pm CT on September 11, 2019 to be eligible for the Grand Prize drawing. Standard text messaging rates, as established by an individual’s wireless carrier, may apply, and Station assumes no responsibility for any fees or charges incurred for and associated with any text message sent to or from Station. Any and all fees arising out of the transmission of a text message shall be the sole responsibility of the entrant. Limit one (1) entry per person per phone number. Multiple participants are not permitted to share the same telephone number. Any attempt by any participant to submit more than one (1) entry by using multiple/different telephone phone numbers, identities, or any other methods will void that participant from further participation in the Contest.
(iv) On Location: Go to the Customer service counter at Olathe Ford during regular business hours located at 1845 E Santa Fe St, Olathe, KS 66062 and complete an entry form between August 19, 2019 at 10:00am CT and September 11, 2019 at 6:00pm CT. (Including your name, telephone number, email address, date of birth, and any other information requested by the Sponsor). Limit one (1) entry per person. All entries must be received by September 11, 2019 at 6:00pm Central. If an entrant opts-in, all data from the Entries submitted On Location at Olathe Ford will be shared with Olathe Ford. Agreeing for your data to be shared, is not a condition to entering the Contest this way. Incomplete or illegible entry forms, as determined in the Station’s sole discretion, will be considered not entered for purposes of this Contest. PLEASE PRINT.
(v) Last chance: Attend the Final Event Saturday September 14, 2019 from 1pm to 3pm at the Twin Peaks Olathe located at 14805 W 119th St, Olathe, KS 66062. Limit one (1) entry per person. All entries must be received by 2:00pm CT on September 14, 2019 to be eligible for the Grand Prize drawing. Incomplete or illegible entry forms, as determined in the Station’s sole discretion, will be considered not entered for purposes of this Contest. PLEASE PRINT.
- Qualifier Selection. The Station will select one hundred and one (101) Total Qualifiers via the following methods:
(i) ON AIR: Eighty Eight (88) ON AIR Qualifiers will all receive TWO (2) tickets to the American Royal BBQ September 12th to September 14th at the Kansas Speedway and be invited to attend the final drawing Saturday September 14, 2019 at Twin Peaks Olathe. On Air Contesting happening weekdays August 15, 2019 to September 13, 2019. The on-air entry method will not be played on Labor Day, Monday, September 2, 2019.
(ii) Online: Four (4) Qualifiers will be chosen from Online registrations from www.101thefox.net to receive an invite to the final key drawing Saturday September 14, 2019 at Twin Peaks Olathe. The Online Qualifier will be chosen on or about 1:00pm CT September 11, 2019 and will be notified after that time.
(iii) Text: Four (4) Qualifiers from Text In registration will be chosen to receive an invite to the final key drawing Saturday September 14, 2019 at Twin Peaks Olathe. The Text Qualifiers will be chosen on or about 1:00pm CT September 11, 2019 and will be notified after that time.
(iv) On Location: Four (4) TOTAL Qualifiers from the on Site registration box from Olathe Ford will be chosen to receive an invite to the final key drawing Saturday September 14, 2019 at Twin Peaks Olathe. The On location Qualifier will be chosen on or about 1:00pm CT September 11, 2019 and will be notified after that time.
(v) Last chance: A Minimum of ONE (1) Qualifier at the Final Event Registration on 2019 chosen by 2:15pm CT. If for any reason after the ONE (1) Last Chance qualifier is chosen ALL of the (101) one hundred and one TOTAL Qualifiers required for the Final drawing are NOT properly checked-in and present that day, the Station reserves the right to choose multiple entries from the Last Chance registration box that day at the FINAL Drawing in order to reach a total of (101) one hundred and one TOTAL Qualifiers who are properly checked-in and present. All qualifiers MUST be present in order to be eligible for final drawing.
ONCE CHECKED-IN AT THE FINAL EVENT, ALL QUALIFIERS MUST REMAIN PRESENT THROUGHOUT THE DURATION OF THE FINAL EVENT IN ORDER TO WIN THE GRAND PRIZE.
- Winner Selection. All Qualifiers must attend the Final Event Saturday September 14, 2019 at Twin Peaks Olathe located at 14805 W 119th St, Olathe, KS 66062 from 1pm to 3pm and check in no later than 2:00 p.m. In order to WIN the Grand Prize ALL Qualifiers MUST present a current, valid government issued photo ID and check in with the Station no later than 2:00 p.m., CST and MUST remain present throughout the Final Event conducted at Twin Peaks Olathe located at 14805 W 119th St, Olathe, KS 66062 Saturday September 14, 2019 from 1pm to 3pm. NO PROXIES WILL BE ALLOWED FOR ANY REASON. Should a Qualifier not check-in by the stated deadline, not have a current, valid government issued photo ID, and/or leave the premises after properly checking in, then he/she will be immediately disqualified and will no longer be eligible to win the Grand Prize. When qualifiers arrive at the venue they will be instructed to go to the Radio Station Drawing Area and complete an entry form with all required information including: name, cell phone number, email address, and date of birth BEFORE 2:00pm CT on Saturday September 14, 2019. Limit one (1) entry per qualifier.
Grand Prize Winner Selection Key Drawing: Once the (101) one hundred and one qualifiers check-in they will be asked to choose, from the receptacle displayed on site, a random number that will be printed on a wrist band between (1) ONE and (101) one hundred and one. THAT Number will be the order the qualifiers will choose a key in. Once ALL qualifiers are checked in on or about 2:15pm CST on Saturday September 14, 2019 the Station will begin the Key Drawing. If for any reason there are less than (101) one hundred and one Qualifiers present for the event, the Station reserves the right, in its sole discretion to randomly select, eligible (as defined above) replacement Qualifiers from Last Chance registrations in attendance on the day of the contest to make sure there are (101) one hundred and one TOTAL Qualifiers. If for any reason there are no more Last Chance entries left to CHOOSE qualifiers the Station will remove the necessary amount of keys to display a number equal to the number of Qualifiers properly checked-in and in attendance at the event. ALL QUALIFIERS MUST BE PRESENT TO WIN. Each Qualifier will be given the opportunity to select one and only one (1) key from the numbered (1) ONE up to (101) one hundred and one keys on display. Each Qualifier will pick their one (1) and only one (1) key and try to unlock the padlock on the display box that will hold a Ford Truck Display Key inside. If the key the Qualifier chose does NOT unlock the padlock they are NOT the winner.
Key Unlocking attempt Rules:
– All contest Key Unlock attempts must occur in the presence of a Station on site contest administrator. Any attempt(s) not made in the presence of a Station contest administrator for any reason will be disqualified and is not eligible for the grand prize.
– Each Qualifier will have ONE (1) opportunity to choose ONE (1) of the keys from the display at random and then attempt to use that key to unlock the padlock on the box.
– If for any reason a Qualifier is disqualified Station reserves the right, in its sole discretion to randomly select eligible, as defined in Section 1 above, replacement Qualifiers from Last Chance registrations in attendance on the day of the Contest to make sure there are (101) one hundred and one TOTAL Qualifiers.
– In the event of an error in the preparation of the contest materials including the (101) one hundred and one Keys, (101) one hundred and one Numbered wrist bands, or any tampering that results in any particular key from the (101) one hundred and one keys needed to open the Padlock on the box, then the station administrator will conduct a random drawing from the final Qualifiers that completed the Qualifier check in registration forms at the final event that day September 14, 2019 to determine the grand prize winner.
The winning entrant will need to UNLOCK the padlock on the display box unlocking and revealing the key inside. (The key provided INSIDE the box is for display purposes ONLY and MAY NOT BE the actual key for the Grand Prize Ford Truck.) In order to claim the grand prize, they must still be present and may be awarded the prize (subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with the terms of these rules).
Station’s decisions as to the administration and operation of the Contest and the selection of the potential winner are final and binding in all matters related to the Contest. Failure to respond to the initial verification contact within three (3) days of notification will result in disqualification.
- Verification of Potential Winner. THE ELIGIBILITY OF ALL POTENTIAL CONTEST WINNERS IS SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION BY STATION WHOSE DECISIONS ARE FINAL AND BINDING IN ALL MATTERS RELATED TO THE CONTEST. The potential winner must continue to comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules, and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. The potential winner may be notified by email and/or telephone call after the date of random drawing and/or winner determination. The potential winner will be required to sign and return to Station, within three (3) days of the date notice is sent, an affidavit of eligibility and a liability/publicity release (except where prohibited) in order to claim his/her prize, if applicable. A winner who returns the affidavit of eligibility and liability/publicity release will be deemed to have accepted the contest prize and thereafter will not be permitted to rescind their acceptance of the prize and/or return the prize. If a potential winner cannot be contacted, fails to sign and return the affidavit of eligibility and/or the liability/publicity release within the required time period (if applicable), or if the prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, potential winner forfeits prize. In the event that the potential winner of a prize is disqualified for any reason, Station may award the applicable prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries.
- Qualifying Prizes: All One Hundred and one (101) Qualifiers will receive TWO (2) tickets to the American Royal BBQ and invite to the FINAL Drawing event September 14, 2019. ARV Fifty Dollars ($50.00).
- Grand Prize. One (1) Grand Prize will be awarded in this Contest. The Grand Prize winner will receive the following: ONE (1) 2019 FORD F-150 4×4 SuperCrew ARV $46,635 [Forty Six thousand six hundred and thirty five dollars]. TWO (2) 2019 Chiefs Season Tickets in Section 117 Row 16 Seats 7 and 8 including ONE (1) Chiefs Season Parking Pass for the remainder of the games during the 2019 Season ARV $3,500 [three thousand five hundred dollars], Two (2) Official Arrowhead Stadium Display Seats from Schneider Industries ARV $399.00 [three hundred and ninety nine dollars], “Beer for a Year” in the form of a Certificate for 12 Total Cases of Beer from Boulevard Brewing Company (MUST BE 21 or older to redeem certificate) ARV $00 [six hundred dollars], Tailgate Accessories Package including: Two (2) 101 The FOX Themed Cornhole Bag Toss Boards as a set ARV $60.00 [sixty dollars], ONE (1) 101 The FOX theme Logo Dart board ARV $50.00 [fifty dollars], ION Audio Tailgater Express | Compact Water-Resistant Wireless Speaker System with AM/FM Radio ARV $80.00 [Eighty dollars], ONE (1) CHIEFS Themed Wheeled Roller Cooler ARV $40.00 [forty dollars], TWO (2) Chiefs Logo License plates ARV $40.00 [forty dollars], ONE (1) Masterbuilt Portable Propane Smoker ARV $130.00 [one hundred and thirty dollars], ONE (1) 55 Inch Flat Screen Television ARV $500.00 [five hundred dollars], ONE (1) copy of Madden NFL 20 Superstar Edition for PlayStation 4 ARV $80.00 [Eighty dollars], ONE (1) Sony PlayStation 4 – 1 TB Console ARV $299.00 [two hundred and ninety nine dollars]. TOTAL GRAND PRIZE ARV $52,413.00 [Fifty Two thousand four hundred and thirteen dollars]. To redeem the Grand Prize FORD F-150 Truck the winner will need to go to Olathe Ford located at 1845 E Santa Fe St, Olathe, KS 66062 during regular business hours and complete all necessary title and ownership paperwork. Grand Prize Winner must make his/her selection no later than seventy-two (72) business hours after the Final Event and take possession of the 2019 FORD F-150 4×4 SuperCrew, or otherwise they forfeit the Grand Prize. Winner is responsible for all taxes associated with prize receipt and/or use. Odds of winning the Grand Prize depend on a number of factors including the number of eligible entries received during the Contest Period and listeners participating at any given time.
Acceptance of the Grand Prize Package in its Entirety. The Grand Prize Package must be accepted in its entirety, as the different prizes contained within the Grand Prize Package will not be separated or portioned out from the Grand Prize Package as a whole. Failure to or an unwillingness to accept the entirety of the Grand Prize Package will be forfeiture of the entire Grand Prize Package as a whole.
There is no substitution, transfer, or cash equivalent for prizes, except that the Station may, at its sole discretion and to the extent permitted by law, substitute prizes of comparable value or cash. The prizes are expressly limited to the item(s) listed above and do not include taxes, gratuities or any other expenses. Any tickets and/or gift certificates/cards awarded as part of a prize will be subject to the terms and conditions set forth by the issuer and are valid only on the date(s) printed on the tickets or gift certificates/cards. Other restrictions may apply.
Grand Prize is non-transferable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Station’s sole discretion Should Winner be unable to accept the Prize for any reason the Grand Prize Winner may select an alternate cash payout of $10,000.00 [Ten Thousand Dollars]. Once the Winner selects the cash payout in the form of a check, he/she cannot change his/her mind and then revert back to selecting the Truck, season tickets, tailgate package or any OTHER single item or group of selected items from the Grand Prize listed above. The choice of the Grand Prize, once selected, is final and binding. If grand prize winner chooses to forego the Grand Prize Package, the Cash buyout will be paid by check and will arrive 6-12 weeks after tax documents are filled returned to the Station. Tax documents must be returned no later than September 27th, 2019 or the Winner forfeits the Grand Prize.
- Entry Conditions and Release. By entering, each participant agrees to: (a) comply with and be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Station, which are binding and final in all matters relating to this Contest; (b) release and hold harmless Station, CMP KC LLC, and its subsidiaries, related and affiliated companies, participating sponsors, the prize suppliers and any other organizations responsible for sponsoring, fulfilling, administering, advertising or promoting the Contest, and each of their respective past and present officers, directors, employees, agents and representatives (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any and all claims, expenses, and liability, including but not limited to negligence and damages of any kind to persons and property, including but not limited to invasion of privacy (under appropriation, intrusion, public disclosure of private facts, false light in the public eye or other legal theory), defamation, slander, libel, violation of right of publicity, infringement of trademark, copyright or other intellectual property rights, property damage, or death or personal injury arising out of or relating to a participant’s entry, creation of an entry or submission of an entry, participation in the Contest, acceptance or use or misuse of prize (including any travel or activity related thereto) and/or the broadcast, exploitation or use of entry; and (c) indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Released Parties from and against any and all claims, expenses, and liabilities (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) arising out of or relating to an entrant’s participation in the Contest and/or entrant’s acceptance, use, non-use or misuse of the prize.
- Except where prohibited, participation in the Contest constitutes winner’s consent to use by the Station and its agent of winner’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or biographical information (including hometown and state) for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration, unless otherwise prohibited by law.
- All State, Local, Federal and/or other taxes, duties, tariffs, title fees, licensing fees, or other fees for prizes awarded become the sole responsibility of the winner. All those who win a prize or prizes valued $600 or more in any given year will be issued an IRS Form 1099 to report their winnings.
- General Conditions. Station reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Contest, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Station’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Contest, as determined by Station in its sole discretion. Station reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Station reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Station’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
- Limitations of Liability. The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by Station, entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest; (2) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Contest; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Contest or the processing of entries; or (5) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Contest or receipt or use, non-use or misuse of any prize. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In event that a production, technical, programming or other error causes more than stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be claimed, Station reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, unawarded, eligible prize claims.
- Entrant agrees that: (i) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest, or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; (ii) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest, or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved exclusively by the United States District Court or the appropriate state court located in the Station’s listening area; (iii) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Contest, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (iv) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant and Station in connection with the Contest, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the state in which the Station is located, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the state in which the Station is located or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the state in which the Station is located.
- Contest Results. A winners list may be obtained within thirty (30) days after the Contest Period expires by sending a self-addressed stamped envelope to the Station identified below.
CONTEST SPONSOR: CMP KC LLC, KCFX-FM: 5800 Foxridge Drive Suite 600 Mission, KS 66202.
You COULD be tailgating in style with a new $46,000 FORD F-150 4×4 Super Crew in CHIEFS Red from Olathe Ford Lincoln
DON’T YOU WORRY WE HAVE YOUR TAILGATE COVERED TOO WITH BEER FOR A YEAR FROM BOULEVARD BREWING CO.
The KEYS to the KINGDOM from Olathe Ford Lincoln and your HOME of the Chiefs for 30 YEARS 101 The Fox!
MUST BE 21 OR OLDER SEE OFFICIAL RULES FOR FULL DETAILS.